We run the most modern data center in the Baltic region located in the geographic midpoint of Europe – the capital of Lithuania Vilnius. It is also one of the biggest ones in the region. Currently, 140 server racks are securely housed at the site. Also, Hostens data center is set up according to TIER III level. It means that we can offer 99.95% availability.
Data center infrastructure
- Location: Lithuania, Vilnius
- Built according to TIER III standard
- 2 independent 2 MW power inlets
- 3 x 664 kW diesel generators
- 4 x 275 kW uninterruptible power supplies
- 6 x 146 kW “freecooling” cooling system
- 2 independent optical communication inputs
- 140 server racks
- Redundant power and internet connection for each rack
Our data center has an ecological and energy efficient new generation “free cooling” system installed. This system takes air from the outside and adapts the temperature and humidity to suit the equipment. No water is used for cooling, so there is absolutely no risk of a leak.
Also, we pay great attention to fire prevention. Our aspiration smoke detection system with a highly sensitivity range (from 0.001% to 20% obscuration/m) is made to detect smoke even at very low concentrations over an area of 2000 m2. For example, if the system detects a burning wire, it immediately provides us with an early warning by pinpointing to the source of that fire. It allows us to react and protect the data center against any possible danger even before the fire has started.
See the pictures of Hostens data center below: