Hostens offers its customers a 30 day money-back guarantee. This guarantee allows customer to order our services with full confidence and zero risk. Consequently, customers may request a full refund within 30 days of initial sign-up and be refunded all fees paid to-date.
- Terminated accounts are not eligible for this guarantee if termination occurred due to a violation of Terms of Service section 4;
- Refund does not apply for one-time fee services: Domains, Whois protection, SSL Certificates;
- If there is a cancellation request at the end of billing period, a refund will not be processed after service termination;
- Refunds are processed only if immediate cancellation request is received via the client area;
- Due to payment service limitations refunds can’t be processed if payment was made via BitPay, Paysera (Webmoney, CashU) payment services;
- After cancellation, please submit sales ticket via client area with refund request;
- Refunds are processed within 3 business days.
There are no term commitments associated with Hostens services, as there are no hidden fees for terminating your services early should you choose so. If you register a domain with Hostens, this fee is non-refundable. You’re free to transfer it after registry lock period (60 days or less) or to point it to any other server. Ownership of the domain name belongs to client, Hostens represents technical contact only. If a you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us anytime.
Revision date: 2017-01-06