1. Installation of OS template:
- Log-in to the Clients Portal;
- Select at the top of menu the “Services > VPS hosting” tab;
- Press the “Manage” button at the service table;
- Press the “Install OS” button;
- Choose operating system, agree with warning and press “Continue“;
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and refresh VPS management page.
2. Login from Windows computer:
- Open up your “Remote Desktop Connection” program and select “Show Options“.
- Enter your login credentials:
- Press “Connect”
- Enter Password of your VPS.
3. Log-in from Linux
For access from Linux, you will need “rdesktop” package installed on your device. For Ubuntu/Debian use:
apt-get update apt-get install rdesktop
yum update yum install rdesktop
Finally, after the installation will be completed, to establish the connection, use the following command:
rdesktop -u root -p PASSWORD -g 1024×768 YOUR_SERVER_IP
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop
For the packages to be fully applied, reboot your VPS.