The VPS services are not intended for:
- Participation in DoS, DDoS attacks (as a source, intermediary or target);
- Compromising the security of computer systems;
- Hosting or distributing pirated content;
- Additional “Microsoft” company products can’t be installed into “Windows” servers (only those which are installed during OS re-installation process are allowed to be used);
- Public Proxy, Tor services;
- Bulk email sending or spamming;
- Hosting phishing or scam websites;
- Vulnerable, unsupervised software;
- Activities prohibited by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
If the VPS server is used without complying with these Terms, Time4VPS reserves the right to disable the service without notice.