1. Install epel-release package on your computer if you have not done this yet:
sudo yum install epel-release
2. Install the required OpenVPN packets:
sudo yum install openvpn
3. Download the OpenVPN configuration package from our client area:
4. Open the downloaded configuration via the OpenVPN with full route to it (when downloaded into “Downloads”, such route should be used):
sudo openvpn –config /home//Downloads/Hostens_Lithuania.ovpn
5. Enter your Log-in username and password that can be seen in the client area, on the same page as the Available VPN servers list.
That is it. After receiving message “Initialization Sequence Completed” you will be connected!