1. First open a terminal and install the necessary OpenVPN modules using this command:
sudo apt-get install network-manager-openvpn network-manager-openvpn-gnome
2. Then open the network menu, go to “Edit Connections” and press “Add“.
3. Choose from the list to “Import a saved VPN configuration” and click “Create“.
4. Download the OpenVPN configuration file from Hostens Client Area.
5. Import the downloaded file from your computer.
6. Enter your login credentials. They are seen in your Client Area:
Username: Your username
Password: Your password
Then press “Save“.
7. Go into network menu, select “VPN Connection” and choose the newly created VPN connection.