In order to create an addon domain in cPanel, follow the guideline:
First, you need to connect to your cPanel dashboard, which you can do by following steps:
- Log in to your account in our Clients Area: https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
- Choose your Web Hosting(cPanel) service;
- Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel“.
Choose “MySQL Databases” in “Databases” section and you will be presented with a menu to create a new database:
To create a new database you simply need to enter a name for it at line “New Database” and press the button “Create Database“.
Creating a new user
Now you can create a new user and assign it to the newly created database. In order to add new user, scroll down a little until you see the section “Add New User“, like in the picture below:
Fill the empty fields:
- Username – enter the name of your new user;
- Password/Password (again) – simply enter the password for this user.
Assigning the user to the specific database
Once you enter the information, press the button “Create User“. So now you have create a database and a new user. The final step would be to assign the new user to the new database. This can also be done by scrolling a little down at the “Add User To Database” section.
Choose the user from the “User” list and database from the list “Database“, then simply press “Add” button. The user will be assigned.
That is it, you have created the new database and the new user, also you connected both.