1. Connect to your database via phpMyAdmin. See how to do it here.
2. On the left side of menu press on the database you wish to search.
3. Press on the upper menu section “Search“.
4. In the line “Words or values to search for” provide the searched phrase or words. If you wish to search as wildcard after your phrase write precentage % symbol.
5. In the line “Find” you need to choose what are you trying to find. It is recommended to select “At least one of the words“.
6. In the line “Inside tables” select one of the available tables where you wish to search or if you wish to search in the whole database, select “Select All“.
7. Press “Go“.