In order to create an addon domain in cPanel, follow the guideline:
First, you need to connect to your cPanel dashboard, which you can do by following steps:
- Log in to your account in our Clients Area: https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
- Choose your Web Hosting(cPanel) service;
- Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel“.
Choose “Redirects” from the “Domains” section and add a new redirect:
Fill the blank fields as follows:
- Type – Choose the type of redirect;
- https?:”(www.)? – choose the domain from a list. This domain will be redirected;
- “/” – this option allows you to set a specific directory of the domain to be redirected only;
- Redirect to – enter the URL, which will your domain redirects.
Note. “/” means the root directory of a domain and will result in redirecting the whole page. Or simply, leaving it just “/” works as full website redirection.
Once you enter the main options, press the “Add” button to create a new redirection.
At the bottom of this page, you will see all the created redirections, you can easily remove anyone by pressing the “Delete” button at a specific line.