In order to create a new subdomain for any of your domains in cPanel, follow the guideline:
First, you need to connect to your cPanel dashboard, which you can do by following steps:
- Log in to your account in our Clients Area: https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
- Choose your Web Hosting(cPanel) service;
- Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel“.
Choose the button “Subdomains” in the “Domains” section and proceed with the creation:
The creation is very easy and you need to simply fill the blank fields:
- Subdomain -the name of your subdomain
- Domain – choose a main domain, for which you will create this subdomain
- Document Root – it is filled automatically, but you can always manually set the location of your subdomain files.
Once you fill the fields, simply press the “Create” button and the subdomain will be create.
Note. The files for this newly created subdomain should be uploaded in the directory, that you set at “Document Root” line.