First, you need to connect to your cPanel dashboard, which you can do by following steps:
1. Log in to your account in our Clients Area: https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
2. Choose your Web Hosting(cPanel) service;
3. Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel“.
4. Find the section “Software” and press “Select PHP version“:
5. Here you can check or un-check the necessary PHP module for your web hosting. The available modules differ depending on the chosen PHP version:
6. After checking the necessary modules, press “Save“.