First, you need to connect to your cPanel dashboard, which you can do by following steps:
1. Log in to your account in our Clients Area: https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
2. Choose your Web Hosting(cPanel) service;
3. Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel“.
4. Find the section “Software” and press on “Select PHP version“:
5. Here you can check or un-check the necessary PHP module for your web hosting. The available modules differs depending on the chosen PHP version:
6. After checking the necessary modules, press “Save“.