Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit.
This tutorial will show you how to set up a TLS/SSL certificate for your domain in cPanel control panel.
First, you need to connect to your cPanel dashboard, which you can do by following steps:
1. Log in to your account in our Clients Area: https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
2. Choose your Web Hosting(cPanel) service;
3. Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel”.
4. In the main menu select “SSL/TLS Status”:
5. Press the button “Run AutoSSL”. And that is it, Let’s Encrypt certificate will be installed automatically. If any errors occur, please make sure, that the “www” subdomain is correctly pointed to your server IP address.