First, you need to connect to your cPanel dashboard, which you can do by following steps:
1. Log in to your account in our Clients Area: https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
2. Choose your Web Hosting(cPanel) service;
3. Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel“.
4. From the control panel “Software” section choose “PHP PEAR Packages”.
5. If you are not sure about the package name, that you wish to install, you can use the “Find a “PHP Extensions and Applications Package”” feature by using full or part of the package name and press “Go“.
6. If you do not know the name of package, but you know the purpose of it or simply would like to view all of possible packages, press button “Show Available Modules“. This will open a list of all available packages for you.
7. If you know what specific package you want to install, you can enter it’s name into “Install a PHP Extensions and Applications Package” field and press “Install Now“.
8. Currently installed packages will be shown at the bottom of the page, in the “Installed PHP Extension(s) and Application(s)” section of the page.
Notice: If installation of package would not be successful, check if your hosting plan has “/var/home/user/php” directory created. If not – create it manually.