Learn about the best WordPress security plugins →
1. Log in to your account in our Client Area here → https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
2. Choose your Web Hosting (cPanel) service.
3. Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left side menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel”
4. Scroll down to the “Security” section and press on “ImunifyAV“:
5. Here you can see periodic scans history and new files and directories to your Ignore list or star manual scan:
6. Wait until the scan is complete:
If you use more storage in your package it may take longer.
7. If there is no virus in your files, you will see the empty list: