Learn about the best WordPress security plugins →
1. Log in to your account in our Client Area here → https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea
2. Choose your Web Hosting (cPanel) service.
3. Press the button “Access Control Panel” on the left side menu and then the button “Click here to access control panel”
4. Scroll down to the “Advanced” section and press on “Virus Scanner“:
5. Here select the directory you wish to scan from viruses and press the button “Scan now“:
6. Wait until the scan is complete:
If there is more storage in your package it may take longer.
7. If there is no virus in your files, you will see the message that there is no virus found: