WHM allows managing all of your cPanel accounts very simply. On your WHM panel choose “List Accounts“, or use this keyword on a search box. You will be presented with the list of all available cPanel users:
In the picture, you see how the users are displayed. You will be able to see all the basic information about the user, main domain, its username, contact email address, basic package information. You can press “-” on the left of every row and expand the specific cPanel user menu. It will present you with few more options.
- Change password – allows WHM administrator to change the password for every Panel user and enter the new one.
- Change Contact Email – allows WHM administrator to change the contact email for every Panel user and enter the new one.
- Suspend Account – allows WHM administrator to suspend/unsuspend a specific account and enter the reason for it.
- Change Plan – allows WHM administrator to change the package for existing user.
- Terminate Account – allows WHM administrator to terminate the specific account.