The Audit menu on the SEO tool account will provide a summary of information about your website SEO. You can access this menu using the quick step by step guide:
- Connect to your Hostens account: https://billing.hostens.com/clientarea/
- Find the Seo tool product on your Service list;
- On the product menu, choose Access Control Panel.
- On the SEO tool account choose Audit on the top toolbar;
The Audit menu displays the different amounts of information depending on your website. Meaning, that the more content you have on your website, the greater overview of your website will be provided, so basically if you have a working website, the analysis will be more insightful and vice versa. If you have just created a new website, the analysis will be very brief due to the lack of content on the website. The Audit menu consists of these main paragraphs:
- Site Review – it will review the average speed of your website, security, what is already done about SEO, and what needs to be improved;
- On Page Optimization – it will provide information about content freshness, analyzed pages, what was done and what you should look into further;
- Mobile – it will review the average speed of your website, security, what is already done about SEO, and what needs to be improved in terms of the mobile version of your website.
Example of the Audit menu, Site Review paragraph:
Note. The website can be analyzed periodically when you add more content or make some SEO changes. It can be done manually at any moment and results can be different.